- You will have 20 minutes to defeat the Dragon Rider. Head right to cause him to transform and be summoned. The Dragon Rider can cast buffs, a large beam, volcanic eruptions (like Zakum's fire pillars), knock back, and summon Soaring Wyverns.
- The stone on the top left of the map will periodically heal 400HP to nearby players when glowing.
- Once defeated, the Dragon Rider will drop a Sky Scale. Upon pick up, each member of the party who is alive in the map will receive one (assuming that they have an ETC slot open).
- Enter the portal on the left side of the map*. The NPC Dragon Rider will appear in the center of the map. Speak with him to start the quest, Tears of Repentance.
- Enter the portal once more to leave the map. Upon exiting you will receive a Dragon Rider Box for your class*.
- Possible Prizes include
Tablet for One-Handed Weapon for ATT - 10 Sky Scales
Tablet for One-Handed Weapon for Magic Attack - 10 Sky Scales
Tablet for Two-Handed Weapon for ATT - 10 Sky Scales
Tablet for Two-Handed Weapon for Magic Attack - 10 Sky Scales
Tablet for Armor for STR - Sky Scales
Tablet for Armor for DEX - Sky Scales
Tablet for Armor for INT - Sky Scales
Tablet for Armor for LUK - Sky Scales
*Note: Make sure that every monster on the map has been defeated or you will not be able to summon the NPC Dragon Rider and you will not receive the Dragon Rider Class Box.