- There are 9 platforms in total - 4 on top and 5 below. Again, this stage requires you to go through a process of elimination until you get the correct combination.
- If you get a wrong combination, a number of slimes will be summoned, which indicate how many players are on the correct platforms.
- There are no quickest way to complete this stage except through persistence and doing the process of elimination systematically. Here's a tip:
If a character moves to another platform and the number of slimes increases, then that platform that they moved to is correct. If the number of slimes remains the same, then that platform that they moved to is correct, or they were on an incorrect platform. If the number of slimes decreases, then the previous platform that the character was standing on is correct.
The minimum amount of slimes that can appear is 1, and the maximum is 4.
- Also, the best place to start off is to determine which among the bottom boxes are the correct ones, before proceeding to to the top.
- When you have found the correct combination, go to the portal to move on to the next stage.